Coming home from very lonely places, all of us go a little mad; whether from great personal success, or just an all-night drive, we are the sole survivors of a world no one else has ever seen.
- John le Carre
- John le Carre
Here it is, the cover art for Tales From The Abyss.
Read the official announcement for it if you haven't yet.
Sign up to receive the free e-book on June 1, 2010.
More updates coming up this week.
Anyone want to do an interview or review the ebook, shoot me an e-mail (you will get advance copy)
Above is a sneak preview of the Sid Valentine 2 cover art that I designed myself.
The actual title for the next installment is Sid Valentine and the Fearful Goddess. The short story is finished and is now in formatting stage. I will broadcast once it's available for download at Smashwords.
Where else have I been this week?
Black T-Shirt (writing horror is punk rock) - my guest blog at Ziggy's crib.
Interview alongside with writing pal A.R. Braun done by your friendly neighborhood werewolf M.T. Murphy.
Go check out both sites and leave comments, we all love hearing from you.
Return of the living Deadlines! OMFG!
More juicy details will be made available in production journal once I set it all up (very soon)
See you on the flipside.
I've been working with writer A.R. Braun on some projects, this is our first ever collaboration effort.
It includes 2 stories from each of us - an awesome way to get a taste of what's to come, individually and as a writing team.
It will only be available to those who sign up and it's absolutely free in digital format.
The bottom line is, you'd have to be a complete putz to not sign up.
Tales From The Abyss sign up right here baby!!!
A couple of reasons why you should join the fun:
1. It's painless - no invasive procedure involved. (If you feel a sharp pain on your side I didn't do it.)
2. Weird-ass and scary stories for weird-ass and scary people. Yes, that means you! Yeah, you right there, don't look away...It's ok, you're amongst friends.
3. I may end up podcasting this release as well, and when that happens, only those on the list will get to hear it.
You may be eligible to receive an advance copy if:
1. You'd like to interview/feature us and our work in your blog/podcast.
2. You'd like to review it in your blog/podcast and provide us with blurbs for inclusion in the promo.
Contact me for more info.
Click HERE to claim your copy on June 1st, 2010.