Coming home from very lonely places, all of us go a little mad; whether from great personal success, or just an all-night drive, we are the sole survivors of a world no one else has ever seen.
- John le Carre
- John le Carre
I've been working with writer A.R. Braun on some projects, this is our first ever collaboration effort.
It includes 2 stories from each of us - an awesome way to get a taste of what's to come, individually and as a writing team.
It will only be available to those who sign up and it's absolutely free in digital format.
The bottom line is, you'd have to be a complete putz to not sign up.
Tales From The Abyss sign up right here baby!!!
A couple of reasons why you should join the fun:
1. It's painless - no invasive procedure involved. (If you feel a sharp pain on your side I didn't do it.)
2. Weird-ass and scary stories for weird-ass and scary people. Yes, that means you! Yeah, you right there, don't look away...It's ok, you're amongst friends.
3. I may end up podcasting this release as well, and when that happens, only those on the list will get to hear it.
You may be eligible to receive an advance copy if:
1. You'd like to interview/feature us and our work in your blog/podcast.
2. You'd like to review it in your blog/podcast and provide us with blurbs for inclusion in the promo.
Contact me for more info.
Click HERE to claim your copy on June 1st, 2010.
5/11/2010 07:29:04 am
This looks great, very intrigued and looking forward to it.
5/11/2010 04:01:09 pm
Signed up just now.
5/12/2010 04:37:22 am
Weird-ass and strange is pretty much how loved ones describe me. So I signed up. Looking forward to reading your stuff!
5/12/2010 02:39:33 pm
I may still be a complete putz, but I signed up. Are there cookies involved? or just weird and scary-ass stuff?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.